[DAS2] Progress on freezing the DAS/2.0 genome retrieval specification

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Fri Nov 10 15:28:07 UTC 2006

Thanks everyone for reviewing the DAS/2 genome retrieval documents this
week and posting your comments.  Andrew has incorporated this feedback
into the latest das2_schemas.rnc document (das/das2/das2_schemas.rnc).
It looks good to me, there is just one optional attribute to add that
Andrew and I discussed yesterday, and then I think the schema can be
frozen today.

The genome retrieval HTML doc (das/das2/das2_get.html) still needs some
editing before it can be frozen.  Andrew and I will both be editing the
doc this weekend.  Anyone else with write access to the biodas CVS
repository is welcome to help with the editing.  If you plan to edit it
in the next three days please let me know what sections so I can focus
on other sections.

Thanks again everyone, talk to you on Monday.

            Gregg