[DAS2] on local and global ids

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Thu Mar 16 11:03:49 UTC 2006

I think it will help considerably to have a document that lists the valid
sequence IDs for popular annotation targets. I've spoken with Ewan on this,
and Ensembl will generate a list of IDs for all vertebrate builds. I'll take
responsibility for creating IDs for budding yeast, two nematodes and 12
flies.

Lincoln