[DAS2] biopackages.net out of synch with spec?

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 15 10:46:41 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

I just ran through the source request on biopackages.net and it is returning
something that is very different from the current spec (CVS updated as of
this morning UK time). I understand why there is a discrepancy, but for the
purposes of the code sprint, should I code to what the spec says or to what
biopackages.net returns? It is much more fun for me to code to a working
server because I have the opportunity to watch my code run.

Best,

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein