[DAS2] working das validator

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Fri Mar 3 17:34:11 UTC 2006

Andrew,

Nice work on the web interface to the validator. Before you dive back into
the spec, could you troubleshoot these 500 errors I'm getting on your
server?

With the "guess" radio button I get:

   500 Internal error
   TypeError: GuessFromHeader() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

With any other radio button I get:

   500 Internal error
   AttributeError: BodyError instance has no attribute 'args'

Steve