[DAS2] DAS/2 writeback

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Tue Jun 27 06:54:52 UTC 2006

Hi Gregg,

Sounds like it was a bad idea for me to make a chimeric data source -- I
don't want to debug bugs related to this, as it is really a misapplication
of the vsource in the first place.

Which would you prefer to have -- human or yeast?  I will zap the segments
and features for the one you don't want, and remove the vsource from
das.biopackages.net

-Allen