[DAS2] DAS/2 Code Sprint, August 14-18

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Mon Jul 24 15:41:31 UTC 2006

Affymetrix is hosting a DAS/2 code sprint on August 14-18, to coincide
with the CSB conference at Stanford.  The sprint will be held at Affy's
Santa Clara location, which is about a 20 minute drive from the Stanford
campus.  For those attending CSB, the proximity should make it easy to
join in, even if it's just for a morning or afternoon.  We can provide
transportation to and from CSB if needed.  If you are interested in
attending please email me, and specify whether you'll need a workstation
or will be bringing your own laptop.

This is a code sprint, so the focus will be on DAS/2 client and server
implementations.  As with previous sprints I'd like to start each day
with a teleconference at 9 AM Pacific time.  If you can't be there
physically but still want to participate, please join in!

            Gregg