[DAS2] version=

Nomi Harris nomi at fruitfly.org
Mon Feb 6 23:41:23 UTC 2006

i think it would be nice to have it work both ways--the version is
reported by the server, but the client can also request a particular
version as you suggest.

whatever we decide on, can we please make the version IDs numerical so
that they can be compared easily (e.g. "if (dasversion > 1.3) ...")?

     Nomi