[DAS2] DAS and DAS2

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Dec 7 23:42:46 UTC 2006

Brian,

> You mentioned a DAS Wiki - do you know when this will make its first
> appearance?

I'm targetting mid-late January for completing the transition to the wiki
site. But as for making an appearance, you can check it out now at:

http://biodas.org/wiki/Main_Page

There's literally nothing there yet, except for a new BioDAS icon I threw
together in a few minutes.

If anyone is interested in helping with the migration, let me know. Anyone
who has suggestions for how to organize the site, just post them to this
list.

Steve