[DAS2] Updated HTML get spec doc
Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Mon Dec 4 21:53:33 UTC 2006
I just committed some updates to the das2_get.html document, so to all
editors out there, be sure to CVS update to get the latest version before
I also updated the publically visible doc at
http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_get.html which normally gets updated
from CVS just once a day (not sure when).
Here's a summary of my changes:
* Clarified description of half-open (interbase) intervals in section
1.5 Segment ranges. Reworded and added illustrative example.
This numbering system may be a foreign concept to many.
* Added some in-page links to some key sections (feat filters,
global seq ids).
* Removed the XXX in the third para along with the ambiguous
sentence it was referring to. Seemed like unnecessary complication.
* Added/fixed external links (form-urlencoded, textuality link)
* Fixed some typos in the text, including one html glitch.
There are currently three remaining XXX comments: one pertaining to DAS
registry at Sanger, and two pertaining to alignments (which Gregg said he's
working on). Can someone in the know take a look at the comment re: the
Sanger registry in section 3.1?
More information about the DAS2