[DAS2] complex feature examples

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Fri Aug 18 22:03:50 UTC 2006

I would like a dozen or two examples of features - especially
complex features - in das2xml format.  We discussed this last
February but it didn't lead to anything.

I think this would be useful for three reasons:
   - help make sure our spec works (any last details we forgot?)
   - provide better examples for the documentation
   - help new DAS people learn best practices

Here are a few ideas:
   exons, blast results, haplotype block for a set of snps,
    probe sets, primer locations (including cut point?),
    predicted gene locations, repressor locations

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com