[DAS2] DAS/2 Code Sprint, August 14-18

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Mon Aug 14 12:39:07 UTC 2006

Apologies for not posting the details sooner!

DAS/2 Code Sprint, August 14 (Monday) through August 18 (Friday)
Conference Call, 9 AM PST every morning
800-531-3250
Conference ID: 2879055
Passcode: 1365

We're in the Computer Training room at Affymetrix Santa Clara, Building
3450
Directions to Affymetrix Building 3450 (3450 Kifer Road, Santa Clara,
CA):
http://www.affymetrix.com/site/contact/directions.jsp?loc=sccentral
This is about a 20 minute drive from the Stanford campus.  If there is
no receptionist at 3420, you may need to check in at the reception area
in Building 3420.  Please call me on my cell phone if there are any
problems finding the room: 510-205-9652

            See you all soon!
            Gregg