[DAS2] writeback spec

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Apr 27 17:34:12 UTC 2006

Andrew,

> From: Andrew Dalke <dalke at dalkescientific.com>
> Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 01:33:29 -0600
> To: DAS/2 <das2 at lists.open-bio.org>
> Subject: [DAS2] writeback spec
>
> I've written up a draft of the writeback spec.  It's in CVS.

Great. Thanks.

> Is the web site being updated from CVS?  I see it hasn't gotten
> the updates I made on Monday.

You mean in some automated fashion? Before we switched to generating the
html from templates, I set up a cron that updated the manually edited html
file for the read spec on biodas.org. I don't know if there is an automated
process that produces the template-based html from CVS on biodas.org --
unless you or Lincoln set something up.

BTW, I can't ssh into portal.open-bio.org, or even ping it. This is (or
perhaps was) the machine hosting biodas.org. Do you the story here?

Steve