[DAS2] mtg topics for Nov 28

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Wed Nov 30 02:08:47 UTC 2005

Actually I think by default the java networking library that IGB uses
follows most redirections automatically without IGB having to worry
about it.  I'm not familiar with what different forms of redirection
might do to the status codes, but I expect that as long as the
redirection is successful the code IGB would actually see would be 200
OK.

IGB does have a ways to go to properly respond to all possible HTTP
status codes though...

	gregg