[DAS2] DAS/1 vs DAS/2 discussion list

Steve Chervitz Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Mon Nov 28 22:55:28 UTC 2005

The DAS/1 list is still open and working. I updated biodas.org to reflect
this and set up a special page to inform people about which list to use:

http://biodas.org/documents/biodas-lists.html

Subscribers on the DAS/1 list have not been automatically added to the DAS/2
list. They must actively subscribe themselves here:

Steve