[DAS2] tiled queries for performance

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Mon Nov 28 17:14:28 UTC 2005

I don't think we should allow servers to return features than do not
meet the criteria specified in the query feature filters, it's an
invitation for ambiguity.  This may seem harmless with just an
"overlaps" region filter, but what about "inside", "contains",
"identical"?  What about "type", etc?

If different DAS/2 server implementations contain the same data, they
should return the same set of features for a given feature query.

	gregg