[DAS2] Re: Ontology Lookup Service

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Nov 24 07:21:48 UTC 2005

Hi Steve.

Yes, this is pretty similar to what we're doing.  The major differences I
see are (a) the query flexibility -- It only lets you retrieve terms from
one ontology at a time, and does not support wildcards (b) the display -- it
doesn't actually show you the dag structure of the ontology, and (c) using
different tech -- Java/SOAP as opposed to Perl/ReST.

-Allen