[DAS2] DAS/2 teleconference at 9:30 AM today PST

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Mon Nov 14 17:09:11 UTC 2005

Just a reminder that we've rescheduled the weekly DAS/2 teleconference
for Mondays @ 9:30 AM Pacific time, starting today.  I'm hoping the new
time will give more people a chance to participate.  Teleconference
numbers:

US dialin:                      800-531-3250
International dialin:         303-928-2693
Conference ID:               2879055

 We're also revising the format to focus on alternating weeks on the
DAS/2 specification itself or implementations of the specification.
This should allow people who are mainly concerned about one or the other
to avoid extra overhead.  Today we will focus on spec issues.

            thanks,
            Gregg Helt