[DAS2] RE: how do I load probe sets into IGB now?

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Thu Nov 10 22:46:23 UTC 2005

That data is on a DAS/1 server.  The new "Data Access" tab is just for
QuickLoad and DAS/2 servers.  DAS/1 servers are still accessible via the
"File --> Load DAS Features" menu item.

In the near term the plan is to soon move the DAS/1 access into the
"Data Access" tab as a DAS/1 subtab alongside the QuickLoad and DAS/2
subtabs, but this wasn't ready in time for the current release.  In the
longer term the probe data will be hosted on both DAS/1 and DAS/2
servers.

	gregg