[DAS2] DAS/2 weekly meeting notes

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Mon Nov 7 22:41:26 UTC 2005

Wednesday mornings PST conflict with a science seminar here.
Monday mornings would be possible, but Thursday AMs would be preferable.

Regarding Swedish, try these out:

How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons
http://www.francisstrand.blogspot.com/
Or
Swedish - a brief presentation
http://web.hhs.se/isa/swedish/