[DAS2] imported data into bug tracker

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed May 11 06:23:29 UTC 2005

Steve:
> A good solution might be to have a Bugs link on biodas.org pointing to
> page that describes where to go to submit/view bugs for various parts
> of
> DAS/2 that are being developed by the grant:
>
>   * Bugs for the spec -> bugzilla.open-bio.org
>   * Bugs for the IGB client -> genoviz.sf.net (or where?)
>   * Bugs for the gmod server -> gmod.sf.net
>   * Bugs for the validation suite -> ??
>
> I can look into setting up this page.

I personally have no preference.  I can use the SF project
bug tracker for Dasypus, or DAS/2 one.  I can even use all
4 different trackers.

I think people will tend to use the bug tracker mentioned
on the main page for a given project, which can point
wherever.

If there is a mixup with a bug reported in the wrong system
then it's easy enough to say "closed; moved to the XYZ
tracker."  But I honestly think there won't be that many
mixups.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com