[DAS2] imported data into bug tracker

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue May 10 19:14:01 UTC 2005

Thanks for importing these Andrew. Jason Stajich graciously set up the DAS
area in the open-bio bugzilla database for us. I was starting to add
components to it. So far, there are only two, one for general spec issues
and one for issues with the GET request portion of the spec. I was planning
to add components for writeback portion of the spec, but haven't done that
yet.

I thought it might be convenient to use this bugzilla as a one-stop-shop for
tracking all DAS/2 related bugs, including client, server, and validation
suite. Forcing people to use different bug trackers for client, server,
validation suite, and spec issues I think would be too unwieldy. Having one
place to go would be easier for submitters and developers.

How do folks feel about using this bugzilla db in this way?

Steve