[DAS2] das2 validator name

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue May 10 08:10:38 UTC 2005

After considering the options I went for my first
name - Dasypus.

I applied for a new sf.net project.  It was
accepted: dasypus.sf.net

I did an initial check-in of the Python code I've
been working on.  There will be two parts:
  - "das2"; a client library
  - "dasypus"; the validator

I've been working on the client library, trying
to figure out which parts go where.  Eg, I
discovered today I needed to support dumping the result
information so I can track down and perhaps
fix XML-level errors.

In other news, I've been going through the
back emails and moving spec proposals over to the
new bug tracking database.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com