[DAS2] assay das / mage-om mapping

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:07:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm preparing my abstract for MGED 8, and as part of this I thought it
would be a good idea to see if/how the commands I've laid for serving
reagent, experiment, and assay results map to MAGE-OM concepts.  I've
attached here a few diagrams and zuml files showing:

  1 the structure of (the relevant sections of) MAGE
  2 the structure of the DAS/2 service.
  3 the mapping between the MAGE and DAS/2 models

I'd like to discuss this during our conference call next week. I also
touched on the ontology DAS/2 service in diagram 2, I may have time to put
together a full diagram by next week.

-Allen