[DAS2] More sourceforge trouble

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue Aug 9 17:53:39 UTC 2005

Sourceforge is upgrading their CVS server right now. Here's the report from
their site status page:

( 2005-08-04 10:34:06 - Project CVS Service )   Starting on 2005-08-09 at
09:00 Pacific, developer CVS service will be offline for a expected period
of up to 36 hours to facilitate significant hardware upgrades. Developer CVS
service is moving from its current home on a 4 x 700MHz PIII, 500GB RAID5,
4GB RAM host to a new host that has roughly quadruple the I/O performance: a
2 x 2.8GHz Xeon, 1TB RAID5 striped, 8GB RAM host. Further announcements of
CVS service improvements will occur in the weeks following this hardware
upgrade (CVS sync delay is not yet eliminated, but that is on our list to
complete).

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352

Steve