[DAS2] jing, trang, python...the world...

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 15:06:25 UTC 2005

Andrew,

I've got jing and trang and installed them and as far as I can tell they seem to
be doing something....python is another matter though:

cd /Users/edgrif/BIOINFORMATICS/das/das2/
make
python ./convert_template.py das2_get_template.html das2_get.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./convert_template.py", line 123, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "./convert_template.py", line 120, in main
    open(output_filename, "w").write(pt(context=context))
  File "./convert_template.py", line 34, in __call__
    return self.pt_render(extra_context=context)
  File "/Users/edgrif/BIOINFORMATICS/das/das2/ZopePageTemplates/__init__.py",
line 86, in pt_render
    raise PTRuntimeError, 'Page Template %s has errors.' % self.id
ZopePageTemplates.PTRuntimeError: Page Template (unknown) has errors.
make: *** [das2_get.html] Error 1

Compilation exited abnormally with code 2 at Wed Apr 27 16:02:01

Is this something that you came across, can you give any clues ? Is it the input
to python that is mangled or is it a problem with the python code ?

Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                          |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |