[DAS2] DAS/2 abstract for BOSC 2005

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Tue Apr 26 19:47:46 UTC 2005

I think it is something worth discussing. Having multiple licenses runs the
risk of incompatibilities and could raise the barrier for involvement from
the corporate world, where it would be easier for the legal department to
evaluate a single license rather than multiple licenses before giving the OK
to their developers.

Steve