[DAS2] Human prototype server up

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Thu Apr 21 10:28:07 UTC 2005

Cool, great to see a public server up and running!

However, I'm having trouble with feature queries.  For example:
http://das.biopackages.net/das/genome/chado/chado-Hsa-17/feature?overlap
s=chr21/21500000:22500000;type=0000110

Which is an example of the most typical query IGB will be making -- one
overlap filter combined with one type filter.  But this query returns
with a single <FEATURELIST> line, no <FEATURES>.  I've tried it for
every type returned by the type query and get the same results.

Is there something wrong with my query syntax?

If this is not a good region to test, can you send me an example feature
query URL where you know what the response should be?

	thanks!
	gregg