[DAS] DAS workshop outcomes 2012

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 13:34:34 UTC 2012

Thanks to all those who attended the DAS workshop this year it was a great year in terms of developer outcomes and we hope the tutorials on day 1 were useful for new users.

There is a section on the workshop page with outcomes of the workshop http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASWorkshop2012#Outcomes_from_workshop_2012 please feel free to add further links and information there.
Thanks to David for all the great pictures available here http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidmam/sets/72157629110016398/ looks to me like we were having a good time :)

I'd personally like to thank the other tutors many of whom put in extra hours outside of work to make this a successful workshop.

New users who attended the workshop my be interested to know that talks from last years workshop that illustrate how DAS is being used in the wider community are available as video links from here: http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASWorkshop2011#Day_2

Thanks again

Jonathan.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator