[DAS] Fwd: Fwd: Problems with myDAS parameters

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 11:00:53 UTC 2012

But the features -do- have the type being filtered:

http://genomernai.de/DASGenomeRNAi/das/GenomeRNAiHumanReagentDatasource/features?segment=6:133119869,133155732
produces some features, including those with the "RNAi reagent" type
http://genomernai.de/DASGenomeRNAi/das/GenomeRNAiHumanReagentDatasource/features?segment=6:133119869,133155732;type=RNAi%20reagent
produces zero features

So it's a bug in the MyDas type filtering. Probably to due with the space encoding (MyDas should expect spaces to be encoded and decode them, because they are not valid URL characters). Just as it should encode non-XML characters in the response (such as angle brackets inside element cdata).