[DAS] das developer day topics

Jim Procter jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 15:03:36 UTC 2012

On 22/02/2012 11:32, Andy Jenkinson wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> If people are interested in knowing what has been done so far in proserver for auth/encryption I will run through it. In general, I guess these topics may be a bit more interactive than being talks per se, but I have updated the ones I know about.
great :)  I've taken a look at what ProServer currently does, and I
think that the demo that David Martin, myself and Thomas Down have
planned will complement this.  After the long running thread from
December about auth/das, David did some thinking about graceful service
degradation when authentication fails, and client-neutral methods for
advertising server authentication mechanisms. At least, that is the plan ;)

Jim.