[DAS] change to registry ids

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 10:01:08 UTC 2011

Very soon I'd like to change the data source Ids in the registry that
have a prefix other than DS_ such as ENSEMBL_ or GRAMENE_ to a normal
DS_ id. Over the last 4-6 months new ensembl and gramene sources been
registered with normal DS_ ids anyway so I'd be surprised if this
change would effect anything, so this change just affects sources
registered a long time ago.
If anyone has a client that relies on these or thinks that this would
break anything please let me know in the next couple of days.

Thanks

Jonathan.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator