[DAS] Locations between bases

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 15:21:59 UTC 2011

Oh Thomas, why do you do it to us?

May I ask what the specific application is? Depending on what you need, an insertion can be modelled with a feature covering both bases with a specific glyph (or type).

I think what you propose is a common approach, but it is very likely going to break things for some clients (or at least give undefined results). Some additional element would be more compatible.