[DAS] [Genoviz-devel] US DAS workshop

Suzanna Lewis suzi at berkeleybop.org
Sun Feb 13 10:42:33 UTC 2011

UCSC is fine with me, and I don't even need to fly to get there.

I'm also extremely happy if they and/or Mark Diekhans will take this on. Much easier for me to simply attend - I just wanted to be sure that the meeting happens.

In my head I was thinking of this largely as a developer's meeting/workshop for coordinating efforts.

-S