[DAS] Status of Trellis/Ivy and DAS1 to DAS2 proxying

Jim Procter jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 15:51:17 UTC 2011

Hi all (but Gregg in particular!)

I was wondering whether the DAS1 to DAS2 proxy component of Trellis/Ivy
in the Genomancer project (http://code.google.com/p/genomancer/) is
stable enough to use. We'd like to set up an in house DAS1->2 proxy and
it looks like there's a moderate amount of commit activity in the
project at the moment, making me a little nervous about attempting to
use the code in a production(ish) setting.

many thanks in advance,
Jim.