[DAS] Announce: Dalliance 0.5.0
thomas.a.down at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:47:45 UTC 2010
We're pleased to announce the release of version 0.5.0 of Dalliance, an
interactive browser-based client for genomic DAS. You can give it a try
(Requires an up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
Major changes since 0.4.0:
- Mapping of features from other assemblies (using the DAS alignment
- Keyboard navigation (left/right arrows to scroll, +/- to zoom).
- Rendering improvements, including complete support for the draft
DAS/1.6 stylesheet specification.
- Many user interface cleanups.
- Dalliance browsers can now easily be embedded into other web pages.
- The syntax used to set the default configuration of the browser is
Dalliance is still a work in progress, and we enthusiastically welcome all
feedback and suggestions. Either drop me a line, or file a bug/suggestion
in the issue tracker linked from the website
More information about the DAS