[DAS] 1.6 specification release

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 18:47:18 UTC 2010

The 1.6 specification is now online, and the BioDas homepage has been updated:
http://www.biodas.org/
http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DAS1.6
http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DAS_1.6_Migration

If you are a client or server developer, it'd be useful if you could fill in on the migration page any information you can regarding timescales for 1.6 support in your application.

Please let me know if you spot any links/text on the website erroneously referring to the old spec (or just edit it yourself).

Cheers,
Andy