[DAS] 1.6 sources now in main listings

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 12:04:36 UTC 2010

Taken from the http://www.dasregistry.org/ news section:

1.6 specification sources are now listed in the main lists from the
registry in preparation for new 1.6 sources being created

March 19, 2010 As the experimental period for DAS 1.6 is now nearing
it's end, we expect the 1.6 specification to become official at this
years workshop in April. Thus we are adding 1.6 sources to the list of
sources at http://www.dasregistry.org/listServices.jsp and the das
command http://www.dasregistry.org/das1/sources for other commands now
available for listing sources please see documentation here
Registrations closed for DAS workshop 2010.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator -Sanger