[DAS] 2010 DAS developer workshop slides ?

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Fri Jun 4 15:05:55 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

Is there any update on this?

Except for Rafael's talk, it appears none of the day 2 slides are up. :(

Also, the links to the slides from the 2009 DAS workshop are all broken:

	http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DASworkshop200903

BioDAS has anon-ftp space on the open-bio server, so presumably they could be hosted there, rather than going through the wiki uploader. Whoever is a biodas admin on the open-bio server should be able to put them there.

If not, then surely the dasregistry.org site can host them.

Otherwise, I can put them up on my site. In that case whoever has the whole set of talks please contact me so we arrange a transfer.

Dave