[DAS] querying for nonpositional annotations

Eugene Kulesha ek at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 30 15:17:46 UTC 2010

IMHO zero should not be used as a way to filter out positional/non-positional features

  'type' can be used to filter out what is not needed, i.e

/das/source/features?segment=P99999 returns all features

/das/source/features?segment=P99999:1,150 returns all features within 1..150 region (i,e the positional features)

/das/source/features?segment=P99999;type=annotation returns all features that have type annotation ( or non-positional or whatever )

cheers