[DAS] categorize

Thomas Down thomas.a.down at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:32:49 UTC 2010

FYI, Dazzle does respect categorize=(yes|no):

          view-source:
http://www.derkholm.net:8080/das/hsa_54_36p/features?segment=22:30000000,30010000;type=transcript;type=translation

          view-source:
http://www.derkholm.net:8080/das/hsa_54_36p/features?segment=22:30000000,30010000;type=transcript;type=translation;categorize=yes

...but it's always struck me as fairly useless -- one "optional" field in a
fairly verbose XML schema, and I certainly won't mourn it if you feel like
deprecating.

                   Thomas.