[DAS] GBrowse as a DAS client

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 08:47:20 UTC 2010

Hi Lincoln

I noticed for the GBrowse clients that I've seen online that the
option of a user adding a DAS track is not available, only the GBrowse
provider can do so in the config?
For the new GBrowse is there a plan/chance that it will use the
registry and/or allow people to specify a url directly?

There is some registry code available now that is written purely in
javascript that would make interacting with the registry very easy to
add.

jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Ext: 2314
Telephone: 01223 492314