[DAS] Dalliance: a new genome DAS client

Leyla Garcia ljgarcia at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 15:03:33 UTC 2010

Thanks Andy and Jonathan,

The CORS header is already in MyDAS and it will be available for the
next release, which will be soon :)
I will check the specification about Access-Control-Expose-Headers

Jonathan, I am checking the response headers with an add-on in Firefox.
I tried the first URL in the dasregistry link you send me, i.e.
http://cathdb.info:9000/das/cath_pdb/features?segment=5pti
but I do not see the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header there. So I am
not sure what I missing...

Leyla