[DAS] maxbins in DAS1.6?

Jonathan Warren jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 13:30:09 UTC 2009

This information should be provided in the sources response from a
server and is also provided in the registry sources response.
If I was writing a client I would make use of the registry as many
sources do not implement the sources command.

This is one reason why we often consider making a souces response
compulsory for registration. However as the registry provides this
info it is almost overkill to have it twice.

Jonathan Warren
Senior Developer and DAS coordinator
jw12 at sanger.ac.uk
Ext: 2314