[DAS] maxbins in DAS1.6?

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 11:26:05 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

It is mentioned in the 1.6 spec (not sure which draft you are looking
at). It is fully integrated into the spec as an optional capability
that should be declared if supported (like feature-by-id etc) and is
described in the features command section.
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~aj/1.6_draft3/documents/spec.html#features

Cheers,
Andy