[DAS] next "feature" for 1.6 spec

Andy Jenkinson andy.jenkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 16:59:48 UTC 2009

How about if the server is simply allowed to return features that
don't overlap the queried segment range, if they declare the
appropriate capability? They would then carry the correct type etc.
The only question is whether a client is significantly helped by an
explicit marking of some sort. My personal view is that it's OK
without it.

Andy