[DAS] DAS writeback protocol extension

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Thu Jun 11 17:26:59 UTC 2009

Gustavo,

Good to see some progress on writeback. I added a note about your implementation on the discussion page for this wiki page:

http://www.biodas.org/wiki/Talk:DAS1.6E

There is a writeback portion of the DAS2 spec that would be of useful for comparative purposes:

http://www.biodas.org/wiki/DAS/2.1/Spec/Writeback

Steve

Steve Chervitz, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Engineer, NetAffx - Informatics
Affymetrix | 6550 Vallejo St., Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel: 510-428-8530 | Fax: 510-428-8585 | LinkedIn: http://is.gd/3Jeq