[DAS] BioDAS project update

Rob Finn rdf at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 14 14:12:39 UTC 2008

I guess the DAS molecular interaction extension may be one thing to
present.  However, the broad scope of it should be presented, i.e.
protein/ligands and pathways as well as protein-protein interactions.

Rob
On 14 May 2008, at 14:48, Andy Jenkinson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There is a possibility that a BioDAS project update will be
> presented at this year's Bioinformatics Open Source Conference. Not
> knowing when the last update was and what was included in it, I was
> wondering if anybody had any thoughts on which of the various DAS
> developments should form part of this update?
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Rob Finn                                       Phone: (+44) 01223 495330
Pfam Project Leader                            Email: rdf at sanger.ac.uk
The Wellcome Sanger Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton,                           http://pfam.sanger.ac.uk