[DAS] Server DAS questions

Max maxgarcia at ac.uma.es
Thu May 25 07:20:52 UTC 2006

Dear sir,
Our projects group is working in the development of a DAS system for
annotations of YEAST genes. We are looking for information about DAS
servers, in particular  we need get pathways by genes, but in
other DAS servers like KEGG we cannot recover this information without
entry points. Is there any possibility to get it without entry points?
Thank you in advance
kind regards,
Max

--
Maximiliano García Oliver
Ing. Téc. en Informática de Sistemas
mailto:maxgarcia at ac.uma.es

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the
Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost ... in time, like tears
in rain ... time to die."

                  Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? <<Blade Runner>>
                                     Philip K. Dick