[DAS] sifference between various biological databases

"Antonio J. Pérez" aperezp at uma.es
Mon May 29 11:07:55 UTC 2006

    I am interesting in this kind of annotations too. There is a KEGG
DAS server for pathways, but you can not do queries by gene identifiers.
Structural information (CATH) is also available from UniProt DAS server.
But I am not able to find UniProt keywords or GO terms, for example.

    Salu2,

Antonio.

--
Antonio J. Pérez Pulido, PhD
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)
http://www.ajperez.cjb.net / antoniojperez at uma.es
Tfno. +34 952 131 957