[DAS] Re: das/2 proposal status

Brian Gilman gilmanb at pantherinformatics.com
Fri Sep 17 08:59:51 EDT 2004

Oy,

	We looked at the implementation of DAS/2 months ago and started down
the path of a webdav implementation on top of BerkeleyDB and Berkeley
DBXML. This development ceased about 4 months ago. It wouldn't be hard
to start it back up again but, I'd need some guidance from the
community as to whether or not they'd be receptive to the adoption of
DAS/2 because my time is getting very compressed.  What are other
people's feelings on this?

										Best,

											-B
--